Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome to Eliza's Nursery... we have been busy these past few months.




I made her a corkboard to dispay her photos. And I used passed down broaches as the push pins.
I repainted my old dresser from my childhood and made her a nifty-quick quilt.

I made her a hat and cozy snuggler for her infant photo sessions!

I hung up this print and showcased some of my favorite fabric.

I made her a banner with some lovely Amy Butler paper.

Daddy made her a shelf out of old barn wood from Gram and Pawpaw's house. Momma made her a dress, a wall-pocket, some bunnies, and a name plaque. The flowers in the vase are from my wedding.

I made her mirror like new with some paint.

I made her a soft block, a new boppy, and a nursing cover for me.

I made her a quilt that is a sea-full-a-circles.

I made her a crib skirt that I think is the perfect touch.

I made her a pillow to rest her little noggin'.

I made her some giant tissue paper puffs to adore as she drifts off to sleep.

Daddy painted her nursery and Momma made the curtains with care.
And now we wait for her arrival...
(P.S. I don't think we actually bought anything other than fabric and knobs for the shelf.)

2 comments:

BaJaLis Blogs said...

Her room is beautiful Sunny. You should think about being a decorater. You could add that to your long list of talents. I love all of it. Oh and you should make those quilts and sell them. What a crafty girl you are. I bet your little Eliza will be just as talented as her mommy.

Kim and Dennis said...

It is a beautiful room. You are so creative. Great photos as usual.