Saturday, July 18, 2009
King Liam Edward Turns Two!
My sweet baby "miam" is 2 years old today.
Miam's top ten...
1. "wanna tickoo beldee" : He wants to tickle my belly button. He has always found comfort in rubbing my belly button and his belly button when he is sleepy or sick.
2. The way he sucks his bottom lip.
3. He can make me laugh when I am on the verge of tears with his dimples.
4. He makes me feel like my heart could seriously shatter into a million pieces. When he wants "bid huds and tisses" and wraps his little arms around my neck so tight.
5. He makes me love Justin more everyday. The way I see Justin in Liam's personality... he is so loving, tender, and easily irritated.
6. Liam has helped me grow closer to God. The way that the Lord has given Liam to me to help me grow and know HIM better through being a better parent.
7. When he runs, he has these little knobby legs and he is "knock-kneed". He definitely has his own swagger.
8. His inability to refrain from shamming anything and everything into his hair... sand, mud, rocks, macaroni and cheese, lotion, you name it...
9. He loves to sing and dance. And he is a riot. I am especially fond of when he sings his Yo Gabba Gabba songs. And when he does his beat box impersonation.
10. Watching him sleep. He refuses to keep blankets on. And he has to have his airplane pillow from Pottery Barn Kids (that I got for $3 at a yard sale, best $3 I've spent in a while.) He wraps his little arms around that pillow and shoves his little butt up in the air. It is priceless.