Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not 1, but 2 Drumsets... yep, that's right.






Christmas is more than presents.

It is a celebration of the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Just ask anybody. I like to read books to the boys that tell about the night of Christ's birth. And another book, that was given to us from a very generous blogger, The Small One is awesome to read at this time of year as well.

But this year...
This year, Oliver was LOVIN! the presents (my-oh-my, there were gobs of those...)And, as a parent, it has forever added another dimension to Christmas for me. To see the utter delight and excitement. It was great. Just great.

I never want my family to be the big "show-boaty" Christmas type. I like the simplicity of the "reason for the season". I basically want the boys to know that Christmas is not Santa's Holiday. It is all about Christ. And celebrating Him.

With saying that, I do believe that these little boys did a lot of celebrating these past few days.


PS. It is official. Oliver and Liam are spoiled. Just sayin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my daily fix of a post from my baby girl. love you too