Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bella


Well, this is what I worked on yesterday. It is no secret that I am not a great chef. So, to celebrate the birth of Bella, I didn't bring the family food to help out. Jeremy (the father) is a bit picky about food if memory serves me right. So, all the more reason to skip out on this tradition of bringing dinner. Okay, so maybe I just feel guilty for not doing this and I am trying to talk myself out of feeling bad. Either way, this is what they get. If they get really hungry I am sure they could eat the photograph. Although, I wouldn't suggest it.
Edit... you can click on the photograph to read the poem...

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

What a fabulous gift -- better than a casserole any day!

Sara B. said...

I agree about it being better than a casserole! Casseroles don't make me cry. God has blessed you with immense creativity! The collage and poem are beautiful!