Friday, February 15, 2008

a day late and a dollar short...










So, I am a day late for this post, but things came up...


...alas, here is my top 10 reasons why Justin is the love of my life...



#10. He got me this for Valentine's Day.
I am not huge on gifts. He also wrote me a love letter...
"Some of the things you do are just simply astonishing to me." -Justin

#9. He is hilarious and he doesn't even know it.

#8. He introduced me to Seinfeld.

#7. He cleans out the litter boxes.

#6. Business Time

#5. He is a great dad. We are learning how to do this parenting thing. He shares all of the responsibilities with me.



#4. He has always believed in us.


#3. He is super smart. He always wins at Jeopardy.


#2. He cuts out my coupons for me.

#1. He has never let me down.

1 comment:

BaJaLis Blogs said...

Okay first off very sweet blog i might add. Second if you don't mind me asking what kind of camera did you get and what kind of lense do you have? I'm asking b/c Justin bought me the Rebel XTI digital camera last year for my birthday and it came with 2 lenses but i was looking into the photo lense that they were showing me at the camera shop. It took very nice portrait pictures and i didn't know if you knew anything about all of the different lenses. I love my camera the only trouble i'm having is taking so many pictures that i'm not keeping up with developing them:) Oh and third thanks for the awesome laugh from the buisness video. Justin and I both watched it and were about to lose it:) Very Funny!