Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rock On!

I am sitting here trying to think of something profound to write down...

...I am not a woman of wisdom apparently.

So, I will just give a rundown of my night. We ate out with Justin's family. And we ate GOOD! His parents took us out to West Point Steakhouse. mmmmmm steak... Oliver likes catfish also. I was sitting at the table just watching all of us. I realized how lucky we are to have a family like this. Lucky and blessed. Needless to say, I ate entirely too much. But it was good. After dinner my mother-in-law had to go to the ER. Oliver had poked her in the eye and it was still hurting. Yep, she has an abrasion on her eye and has to keep salve and a patch on it. Way to go my son. Injuring his grandparents already. It was a busy night.

Today, the boys slept in until 9:30! Rock On! So I am feeling well rested and ready for the day.

No comments: