Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Barfed On My Blog...


Okay, the pity party is over. I was just so "full" of stuff, I had to puke it somewhere, to someone... So my faithful few, you were the lucky ones that had to listen to me...Thanks to everyone that sent me helpful words of encouragement. I truly needed and appreciated them...


Once I finally quit feeling sorry for myself, I cleaned my house and my mom helped me re-arrange my living room on her lunch break. I like that. My room and my mom helping me. Moms are pretty awesome aren't they...I finished most of the things on my list. A rather productive day all in all. Yet, here I sit, still feeling, "full" and empty at the same time. Emotionally overflowing and mentally empty. Just empty.


To my husband, that I know will be reading this while he is at work, I miss you...I do. I really miss you. I know that this isn't the right place or time to tell you all of this... but I miss you. I miss the way you were just holding me close while we watched tv tonight. I miss talking in our own language. You haven't done that in a while. I miss sleeping in your arms. I miss the way you always steal all the blankets but the sheet. I miss conversations in the car to and from Terre Haute. I miss talking until we fell asleep. I miss the sound of your laugh. I miss wrestling with you, even though I would always heel you in the thigh. I even miss you trying to lick my nostrils...I never thought I would miss that. I miss doing laundry at the Courtesy, when it was "us". I miss the little wrinkles around your eyes when you smile. I miss.................. you.


No comments: